Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in November 2009 to record my journey back to health and fitness. I need to lose weight but as I am fairly fit (and I believe fat does not necessarily mean unfit) my main thrust now is to settle myself into a routine of healthy eating and enjoyable exercise that will sustain me into old age.

I hope you comment if you want to and that you gain something from reading of my trials and tribulations
Sharyn xx

Sunday 28 February 2010

Another month gone

Well February seems to have disappeared without me achieving very much. To be fair I have had a horrid cold and felt below par for about 3 weeks. That finally seems to have passed, thankfully.

My weight is still a major issue and I have been overeating this week too.

SO:-

I am going to make some major changes to my routine as I think a good shake up is what is needed.

My new plan is to get up early (6am) and study for an hour or two before work.
I will go to the gym after work 3 times a week. I prefer early morning exercise but I also prefer early morning study! I used to belong to a gym that didn't open early so spent several years going straight from work and getting homme after 8pm.

I am also hoping that exercising in the evening will mean I eat less for supper, sleep better and therefore lose weight and feel healthier.

My husband is in agreement and will feed himself on Monday, Wednesday and Friday (he already does this on Friday as he goes to Scouts and has to leave before 6).

I hope that my end of March post will have something positive to report. If not I shall close this blog as it is not fulfilling its purpose of motivating and inspiring me.

Thank you to those of you who read it. I appreciate your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment