Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in November 2009 to record my journey back to health and fitness. I need to lose weight but as I am fairly fit (and I believe fat does not necessarily mean unfit) my main thrust now is to settle myself into a routine of healthy eating and enjoyable exercise that will sustain me into old age.

I hope you comment if you want to and that you gain something from reading of my trials and tribulations
Sharyn xx

Friday 12 February 2010

Poorly

I am off sick today - felt awful first thing this morning - couldn't speak and my balance was all over the place. I didn't feel safe to drive so I stayed at home.

Luckily I have decided to go to Taunton by train tomorrow as I don't think my head will be up to the drive - and certainly not the return journey after 5 hours of history tutorial :-)

A lazy day today and hopefully a good night's sleep and I should feel better tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. Morning to you,
    Not been on here for a few days and looks like a bit of motivation needed.
    Hope you are feeling loads better and the OU day was good for you.
    I reduced my body fat just by walking and not eating rubbish (well some of the time not all the time)
    Never been great on gyms as when I didn't go I felt worse than if I had never started in the first place.
    I think the weather has a lot to answer for, not much motivation here but stick with it it will come off when it is ready to.
    xx

    ReplyDelete