Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in November 2009 to record my journey back to health and fitness. I need to lose weight but as I am fairly fit (and I believe fat does not necessarily mean unfit) my main thrust now is to settle myself into a routine of healthy eating and enjoyable exercise that will sustain me into old age.

I hope you comment if you want to and that you gain something from reading of my trials and tribulations
Sharyn xx

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Trainer Day

Tuesday is early start day. I have to be in the gym for 6:30. Mark is rarely on time but as it doesn't open until 6:30 I have to run upstairs to get rid of my bag and sort myself out. We usually run overtime and I do get my full hour.

Today I was weighed and my body fat measured. 103kgs and some horrendous body fat figure which is double the recommended levels for women. I've got some work to do to reduce that!

I have been hungry and tired today and have hoovered up the things I no longer want in my diet. So although my eating has not been as I would want I have rid myself of temptation. Onwards and downwards :)

No comments:

Post a Comment