Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in November 2009 to record my journey back to health and fitness. I need to lose weight but as I am fairly fit (and I believe fat does not necessarily mean unfit) my main thrust now is to settle myself into a routine of healthy eating and enjoyable exercise that will sustain me into old age.

I hope you comment if you want to and that you gain something from reading of my trials and tribulations
Sharyn xx

Thursday 11 February 2010

Cold!

The weather has taken a turn towards the chilly side again and I seem to have caught my boss's cold. I am hoping it won't hang around as I have an OU tutorial on Saturday and certainly need to be clear headed for that.

Looks as though I shall miss the gym tomorrow though. I can't seem to get into a proper routine - and that is what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment