Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in November 2009 to record my journey back to health and fitness. I need to lose weight but as I am fairly fit (and I believe fat does not necessarily mean unfit) my main thrust now is to settle myself into a routine of healthy eating and enjoyable exercise that will sustain me into old age.

I hope you comment if you want to and that you gain something from reading of my trials and tribulations
Sharyn xx

Tuesday 2 March 2010

New Routine

I started yesterday with a good study session before I showered. And I went to the gym after work. It wasn't too busy although the free weights area was full of beefcakes. I may have to rethink my weights routine if I can't get in there.

I was easy on myself and did 15 minutes on the treadmill and 15 minutes on the bike. Then I spent 20 minutes in the sauna. That was lovely after a hard day at work. Very relaxing. Came home to a simple supper of crumpets and peanut butter (I am certainly being gentle with myself!). Felt very relaxed and ready for an early night.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment