Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in November 2009 to record my journey back to health and fitness. I need to lose weight but as I am fairly fit (and I believe fat does not necessarily mean unfit) my main thrust now is to settle myself into a routine of healthy eating and enjoyable exercise that will sustain me into old age.

I hope you comment if you want to and that you gain something from reading of my trials and tribulations
Sharyn xx

Sunday 28 March 2010

End of March update

I have been unwell again. My new plan started well and seemed to be producing results but then I was felled again by the cold that is just going around and around the office. This time last week I was on Sudafed and unable to move anywhere without a box of tissues.

Feeling a lot better now. OU studying is going well although I am still waiting on the result for my first essay.

I am away over Easter at Mum's and am taking it easy on the exercise until I get back from there. In fact I have pretty much decided that I just need to keep things ticking over now rather than trying to achieve the impossible.

At my age I am never going to be able to lift the weight needed to get the body of a 30 year old (nor have the time to spend on it). So I shall do what I need to do to get fit and healthy but forget about (fingers crossed) trying to be really lean and really *fit*.

No pics this post which makes it dull and boring to look at. Sorry to my few followers.

I hope you have a Happy Easter and the weather is kind to us all. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment