Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in November 2009 to record my journey back to health and fitness. I need to lose weight but as I am fairly fit (and I believe fat does not necessarily mean unfit) my main thrust now is to settle myself into a routine of healthy eating and enjoyable exercise that will sustain me into old age.

I hope you comment if you want to and that you gain something from reading of my trials and tribulations
Sharyn xx

Tuesday 1 December 2009

Frosty Start

I went to the gym this morning. It was frosty cold and I had to defrost the car at 6:15. My ankle niggled a bit after 11 minutes on the treadmill - that's longer than it took last time so I think it is getting better!


I also got some unexpected exercise when I went house viewing with my colleague - 20 minutes or so brisk walk both ways at lunchtime. Very pretty little house too :0)


Breakfast today was porridge made with soya milk and water and served with chopped pear and Yeo Valley Natural Yogurt.



Lunch was a rushed ryvita,cheese, cold meat and sliced mango affair when we got back from the house viewing.


Dinner was Cajun Lamb on Rainbow Vegetables.
My mix of leek, red pepper, red chilli, sweet potato and spinach ended up a bit wetter than planned but was very tasty.


Snacks included cashew nuts and dried fruit. And 2 Thorntons Moments as a treat.

my photos don't want to transfer from my phone so I'll update this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment