Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in November 2009 to record my journey back to health and fitness. I need to lose weight but as I am fairly fit (and I believe fat does not necessarily mean unfit) my main thrust now is to settle myself into a routine of healthy eating and enjoyable exercise that will sustain me into old age.

I hope you comment if you want to and that you gain something from reading of my trials and tribulations
Sharyn xx

Tuesday 15 December 2009

Exam Results Today -and other news

The day started badly with my trainer not turning up for our new time slot of 0630 on Tuesdays. He was contrite when he realised his mistake.

Rod was in hospital today for an op on his ear. Thankfully when I picked him up he felt well and the newly fitted grommet had stopped the drumming in his left ear that he has suffered since April.

But the best news of the day is my OU exam result. I achieved 76% in my exam and 75% overall for the course. That gives me a Grade 2 pass. With any other institution that would be a First but with OU it's a 2nd! And there was me thinking that if I did pass I would scrape though with just over 40%.

It has given me more confidence in myself so I have enrolled for the compulsory course for a History degree. Let's hope I don't live to regret that decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment