Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in November 2009 to record my journey back to health and fitness. I need to lose weight but as I am fairly fit (and I believe fat does not necessarily mean unfit) my main thrust now is to settle myself into a routine of healthy eating and enjoyable exercise that will sustain me into old age.

I hope you comment if you want to and that you gain something from reading of my trials and tribulations
Sharyn xx

Sunday 20 December 2009

The end of another week

I have had a mixed week this week. Somehow the scales are showng a 3lb weight gain. I've not been an angel but I don't deserve that :-(

My new slow cooker has been busy earning its keep this week; casseroles, stews, and today a large pot of bolognaise sauce is simmering away. That will be the base for a Cottage Pie for supper with parsnip and potato mash on top. The rest will be frozen for quick suppers next year when I start studying again.

Lunchtime soup today was Curried Parsnip & Apple - to use up the glut of parsnips that were taking over my fridge.











One tasty supper this week was Salmon on Mushroom Risotto. Very filling and tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment