Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in November 2009 to record my journey back to health and fitness. I need to lose weight but as I am fairly fit (and I believe fat does not necessarily mean unfit) my main thrust now is to settle myself into a routine of healthy eating and enjoyable exercise that will sustain me into old age.

I hope you comment if you want to and that you gain something from reading of my trials and tribulations
Sharyn xx

Saturday 2 January 2010

Snow!!

We had planned on meeting our friends at Stourhead for lunch and a walk but overnight snow put a stop to that. We haven't seen their 2 sons in 2 years now.

We cleaned the house, Rod put wooden shelves in the cabinet he bought so that I can use it as a book cupboard and clear the last of the pile on the window sill.

Rod cooked ham egg and beans for lunch and then he made a turkey curry for supper. I had a Snickers bar and I really ate it t get rid of it. I should have put it in the fridge and saved it for a day when I really fancied some chocolate.

The snow melted by mid afternoon but the temperature plummeted again and the world started to freeze over again.

1 comment:

  1. OR MAYBE THE BIN, lol sorry.

    Shame about your friends, I love it at Stourhead, our sky is very strange here and it looks like only our road has had a little snow flurry.

    We went to Greenwich Market and I managed to get a size 'Z' silver ring, amazing luck.

    Your lunch and dinner sound yummy (how lovely to have a man who cooks)I have a veggie something and Mick a pie.

    It is very cold but don't make that an excuse to look for any more lurking choc, saying that I have a box of yummy M & S thick choc biscuits hiding, I will not get a look in if you know who finds them.

    Tomorrow is a new week no more Christmas or New Year excuses, just in case you were thinking of making some!!!!!!!!!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete